Volunteers - the heart of our Mission
If you are looking for an opportunity to give back, connect with others, participate in community, gain a sense of purpose, and bring fun and fulfillment to your life, we can help!
Volunteers of ALL ages are needed. You can join as an individual, a family or a group. HELPERS Volunteer Coordinator Deb will connect you with volunteer opportunities that fit your interests and availability.
- Transportation: In town and to Fargo-Moorhead or Fergus Falls, stipend paid for out of town trips
- Light Yard Work or Housework
- Errand/Shopping Assistance
- Respite Care
- Minor Home Repairs
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- Assistance with various activities and events for seniors
- Office work, fundraising, and planning committees
Click the button above to go to our Contact page, fill in the form to contact Deb for more information and schedule a volunteer orientation.
Mitch- Volunteer Driver/Handyman
“Volunteering makes me feel good because I am able to help people who may not have family around who is available to help them. Plus, Helpers was there for me when I needed them.”